The Seismic Brewing Company Taproom at The Barlow is Open!
The Seismic Brewing Company taproom at the Barlow is still open!
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday-Thursday: 2 PM - 9 PM
Friday-Saturday: 12 PM - 9 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 8 PM
We are open for both onsite (outdoor patio seating only) and to-go beer sales only at this time at our Sebastopol taproom location. Here is a current list of our offerings available for onsite and (to-go) enjoyment:
- Alluvium Pilsner, 5.0% ABV (12 oz six packs available to-go)
- Grounds for Termination Oatmeal Stout with Coffee, 5.6% ABV (32 oz crowlers available to-go)
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Impermeable Oatmeal Stout, 6.5% ABV (32 oz crowlers available to-go)
- Liquifaction Kölsch Style Ale, 4.8% ABV (12 oz six packs available to-go)
- Magnetic Midnight Black Lager, 5.0% ABV (12 oz six packs available to-go)
- Megathrust IPA, 7.5% ABV (32 oz crowlers available to-go)
- Namazu Pale Ale, 4.8% ABV (12 oz six packs available to-go)
- Shatter Cone IPA, 7.0% ABV (12 oz six packs available to-go)
- On The Brink - IPA with Citra and Nelson Sauvin, 7.0% ABV (32 oz crowlers available to-go)
- Stormquake Belgian Golden Ale, 8.8% ABV (32 oz crowlers available to-go)
- Tremor California Light Lager, 4.2% ABV (32 oz crowlers available to-go)
While we are thrilled to be able to pour you a beer and see those smiling faces again, there are a few new grounds rules we have to cover in order to be able to enjoy a beer on our outdoor patio space. Please be patient with us as this is a new system for everyone!:
- **As of 7/13, the state and county governments currently require that in order to be able to serve you a draft beer, there must be a purchase of a meal to go along with that. No purchase of a meal, no draft beer. We’ll be the first to admit that this is far from ideal, but these are the current regulations and we have to abide by them. To help with this, we’ll have food vendors onsite regularly that you can order from, as well as offering menus from our Barlow neighbors Acre Pizza, Kosho Sushi and The Farmer’s Wife!
- You must be wearing your mask in order to enter the space and be seated. We understand that this might be frustrating, but this is the regulation from the state and county authorities that we cannot bend or break. If you do not have a mask, we will be unable to seat and serve you. Forgot your mask? No worries! Just ask one of our Beer Educators and we will be happy to give you a mask!
- To help keep everyone properly distanced and safe, we are only seating customers on our outdoor patio at this time. We will help seat you and take your beer orders from your table when you arrive.
- Your entire party must be present in order to be seated. We recognize that this might be frustrating, but this is a regulation from the state and county authorities that we cannot bend or break. If someone from your party arrives after you have been seated, they will be unable to join you at your table. We are happy to re-seat your entire party if space allows.
- To help keep everyone safe, we ask that you please wear masks at all times unless you are eating or drinking. That said, if you need to use the restroom or move around the patio during your visit, we kindly request that you please wear your mask. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times, as well as washing/sanitizing our hands religiously, and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces and transaction stations very regularly.
- To reduce points of contact, we are only accepting credit cards for payment at this time. Please make sure to bring your credit card with you if you plan to visit the taproom today!
- Due to the limited amount of tables we can safely fit on our patio, there is a possibility that we may not be able to seat you right away. Please be patient and we will get you seated just as soon as we can.
Again, please be patient with us as this system is new for everyone. We CANNOT wait to see you all for a pint!
We also have 5 gallon kegs available for you at-home beer enjoyment (kegs available with 48 hour advance notice by pre-order only). Sorry, we cannot crowler any of our nitrogenated beer offerings at this time. If you are interested in placing a pre-order, please feel free to give us a call during business hours (707-544-5996), send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or direct message us on Instagram (@seismicbrews) or Facebook (@seismicbrewing) and we’ll make sure your beer is ready to go for you when you arrive. You are also always welcome to walk-up or drive-up to the taproom for curbside beer sales! To help keep things clean and reduce possible points of contact, we are asking that everyone please pay via credit card for all beer purchases.
Your safety and the safety of our team are paramount during this time, so please remember to maintain healthy social distancing, wear a face covering and grab a pump or two of hand sanitizer while you are here. Our team has been practicing healthy social distancing, washing/sanitizing hands like crazy, changing/sanitizing gloves before and after every transaction, sanitizing frequently touched surfaces regularly, wearing face coverings at all times, and all of our staff have been instructed to stay home if they feel at all ill or under the weather.
To each and everyone of you that has stopped by the taproom to pick up a few crowlers or to those folks who have bought a couple six packs when you were out grocery shopping, THANK YOU!!! Your continued support during this period of uncertainty means the world to us. Thank you for choosing to support local and independent craft beer!